[BKARTS] Alum Tawed goat and sculpting clay

Hello everyone.

I've very much enjoyed the different items that have gone back and forth and everyday I learn something new.

I have 2 items I was wondering if anyone knew about:

First:

I wanted to know if anyone had specificlly worked with Alum Tawed Goat especially from J.Hewitt & Sons Ltd.  I hear it is much different to work with.  Am interested to know if anyone has success in foiling it at all or any embossing and how it holds.

Second:

I'm curious if anyone knows a source of sculpting clay that can be used over a period of time (i.e. it doesn't just instantly harden in hours or a day or something) but doesn't have to be put in a kiln to harden, in that it could be hardened in some other method.

Thanks in advance.

Melanie

Melanie von Gunten
Bridge Publications