Re: [BKARTS] Deacidification question

I too have used Bookkeeper for years and have been wonderfully pleased.  I'm
yet to find anything negative regarding PaperSaver, but that is not to say
that it doesn't exist.  At half of the cost, I figured it would be worth
while to throw out a few feelers to see what everyone else may know.
 Thanks!
Michael.

Frank Mowery, Director of Conservation of the Folger Shakespeare Library,