Re: [BKARTS] The Triangle Book by John H. Conway

Probably Pat Chupa checked where I just did, at www.worldcat.com . It's a
useful source to know about, if you don't already. Even though it list
1.2 billion items, not every holding of every library is included, and
sometimes it takes a while before something is added, but keep it in
mind!  BTW, I checked holdings in the United Kingdom, too, just out of
curiosity, but there was nothing there either. I imagine the title is
just too new.

Lavinia