Re: [BKARTS] The Triangle Book by John H. Conway

According to Wikipedia's bio of Conway, the book is still in progress and has not come out yet. John Conway does have other books, but they look to be way over my head! (Perhaps I've found a Christmas gift for my husband though, who teaches math!)

Linda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lavinia Adler" <laviniaa@xxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] The Triangle Book by John H. Conway

Probably Pat Chupa checked where I just did, at www.worldcat.com . It's a
useful source to know about, if you don't already. Even though it list
1.2 billion items, not every holding of every library is included, and
sometimes it takes a while before something is added, but keep it in
mind!  BTW, I checked holdings in the United Kingdom, too, just out of
curiosity, but there was nothing there either. I imagine the title is
just too new.

Lavinia