Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

Hi Carol,

I sell my books on Etsy, and belong to the bookbinding team (BEST). I like
Etsy, but have mixed feelings about selling there. Handbound books (mostly
journals) do sell, and at a range of prices. The catch is that there are
many, many sellers on Etsy, and it can be difficult to get noticed. So most
people really have to devote a lot of time to marketing if they want to get
sales. Also, many (actually, probably most) people on Etsy underprice their
work, which is unfortunate.

Barbara

--
Barbara Simler