Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

you should put pictures of your wares on Flickr and add the etsy link
i have visited many etsy stores based on images of their books that appear in the Handbound Books group
http://www.flickr.com/groups/59608321@N00/

j. godsey
14 pleasant st
methuen, ma 01844
978-376-5619
fax 866-416-6101

Carol Es wrote:
Has anyone tried to sell their artists' books on Etsy? I just set up a page
with my new book on it and am wondering if it was even a good idea.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18384540

carol es
 <http://www.esart.com> esart.com/book

<http://www.esart.com>