Re: [BKARTS] The Triangle Book by John H. Conway

Thanks for all your research about the The Triangle Book. I came across the
reference on this site:
_http://www.paideiaschool.org/Teacherpages/Steve_Sigur/geometryIndex.htm_
(http://www.paideiaschool.org/Teacherpages/Steve_Sigur/geometryIndex.htm)

The co-author, Steve Sigur, died before this book was published. It seemed
like an interesting book and I was curious to see if it really would be shaped
like a triangle. I notice it is available on Amazon on Kindle ordering ie: a
digital read. The mystery is the one used or new copy (hardback) that is too
expensive for me to buy just to see it if it's a collectible book. Not being
a  math person either makes me hesitiate. But it does pique my interest. If
anyone  finds a copy of the hardback that have seen, let me know.

Thanks again.

Emily