Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

I am testing Etsy for what it is good for, rather than trying to make it
into what I might wish for. I can't sell my original artwork at the sort
of prices that work there so I don't try. Instead, I am having very
minor success selling inexpensive printed items at a price where I don't
mind the accounting, address label printing, packing and mailing the
work.  I sell original art on my website where I can set and maintain at
tone in keeping with my prices.

--Jim
Jim Rosenau
studio: (510) 845 0106