Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

Since the suggestion is that one needs to promote one's Etsy site in the
usual way, would anyone care to talk a little about why/how an Etsy site
differs from having ones own website?

Graham Moss
Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ  England
http://www.inclinepress.com

PS - We are adding this link to all our emails over the holiday season, for
those who have six minutes to spare:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM