Re: [BKARTS] Music Manuscript Paper in the UK

Dear List, many thanks for all the suggestions about music manuscript paper. I've ordered a bookblock from Diarpell - thank you Barbara for the link.

Since posting to the list I have experimented with printing my own and have found it as yet unsatisfactory with regard to getting all the staves to line up neatly when I fold A4 sheets into folios. However I will persevere!

Susan Green