Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

Seems I stirred up a little pot of noodles about Etsy, which can only be a
good thing. I made these recent books to sell for under $150 for the
holidays. They are a fraction of what my other books cost. But that being
said, I do now know what is considered "expensive" and "cheap" in the
opinions of those posting here on this subject thus far.

Thanks for the advice so far. It's been helpful.

Carol Es
http://esart.com/book