Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

Peter Verheyen wrote:
Oh, I don't know. There are lots of good things about a guild system.
Standards for training, making sure people learn about business and staying
in it, certification for the profession (as long as we don't make a muddle
of it as AIC seems to be trying to do). That said, it never succeeded here
and is disappearing where it did.

Lol sorry, when I said it "doesn't mean it's good", I meant the downside of free market capitalism :)

In terms of Etsy... What gets me is people who sell under cost. Doesn't
impact me however, so I suppose I shouldn't care.

Yeah, that's all part of it. I don't really understand why you'd do that. In the long run, it doesn't really affect me either. As I said, I haven't even started selling anything there yet. But it's a disincentive to start.

Scott.