Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

Carol Es wrote:
Seems I stirred up a little pot of noodles about Etsy, which can only be a
good thing. I made these recent books to sell for under $150 for the
holidays. They are a fraction of what my other books cost. But that being
said, I do now know what is considered "expensive" and "cheap" in the
opinions of those posting here on this subject thus far.

Well, from looking around at hand bound books on Etsy, I'd say that a $150 book is expensive. It depends what it is really, but most of them are less than that. As I said, I think the best way is to visit some stores, look when they were opened, what their stock sells for, and how many sales they've had.

Scott.