From: Scott Coutts [mailto:scott.coutts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:02 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

Carol Es wrote:
> Seems I stirred up a little pot of noodles about Etsy, which can only be a
> good thing. I made these recent books to sell for under $150 for the
> holidays. They are a fraction of what my other books cost. But that being
> said, I do now know what is considered "expensive" and "cheap" in the
> opinions of those posting here on this subject thus far.

Well, from looking around at hand bound books on Etsy, I'd say that a
$150 book is expensive. It depends what it is really, but most of them
are less than that. As I said, I think the best way is to visit some
stores, look when they were opened, what their stock sells for, and how
many sales they've had.

Scott.