Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

I'm thinking there's a way to blend the guild idea and Etsy...

There is a group of Ebay sellers (of course, the name isn't coming to me right now, but I'm thinking it's a play on Museum of Modern Art...) that juries in the artists who are able to use their umbrella name. The artists have built a reputation and are well-positioned in the online community, and buyers trust the quality of the work and seek them out. The prices tend to be mid to high. In the sea of Etsy sellers, it would give a buyer a term to search by that would narrow the results down to only those binders/artists recognized by their peers.

Great project for someone to take on!

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR