Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

Bill Roberts wrote:
At $150, or under a Carol Es book is a bargain. Many of the older ones have
sold out at much higher prices.

Hi Bill (and Carol),

Perhaps I should have phrased that a little more carefully! What I meant is that by Etsy standards, a $150 book is on the high end of the price range you can pay for a book! I'm not commenting on the value of the book at all!

Scott.