[BKARTS] New YouTube Tutorial

Dear Friends

I've posted a new youtube tutorial for a Word-A-Day Journal. I have always loved the idea of faithfully keeping a journal with something written or drawn for each day of the year. In practice it has never worked. I decided that I might have a chance if I only had to write one word a day and that it was important to keep it small and simple so I wouldn't be tempted to start more elaborately and then quit because I couldn't live up to the expectation. I designed a series of small books, one for each month, that go in a box made from a cereal box.

You can find the video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR7NRNWV70M&feature=channel_page

in good spirit
Susan