Re: [BKARTS] New YouTube Tutorial

Nice video, Susan (I actually made a signature along with the demo.) But I
related particularly to your statement about journal-keeping. I have a
lifetime supply of "Jan to mid-March" journal entries! Just never has worked
for me in spite of having been a professional writer for many, many years.

The "word a day" is an interesting idea - it could be used to inspire daily
entries in an actual journal! Easy to start with one word....I met a woman
once who did a similar thing to yours - only she wrote one haiku a day in
her little books.

Question: Why do we have to work so hard to trick ourselves into doing
things we want to do?

Thanks for sharing!

Lee

Lee Kirk