[BKARTS] Havana: A Living City

Dear Folks
A group of us students and faculty at The University of Alabama just came back from a collaborative book making trip to Havana, Cuba. We worked with Cuban papermakers and printmakers on a project entitled "Havana: A Living City". Here's a short YouTube video about our time there, best viewed in High Quality. Steve Miller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XM-LivQHqk&feature=channel_page