Re: [BKARTS] modern techniques

Florian,

         the webmaster (listmaster?) of this list, Peter Verheyen, has an
excellent list of binding tutorials on his website:

http://www.philobiblon.com/tutorials.shtml

Someone also posted an excellent article on Latvian metal bindings a little
while ago on this listserv:

http://www.princeton.edu/~milevski/LBH242.2_05.pdf<http://www.princeton.edu/%7Emilevski/LBH242.2_05.pdf>

Granted, these metal bindings are by no means modern, nor is this article a
tutorial, but it could be used for inspiration to do a modern spin on an old
idea. Cheers!

-Matt