Re: [BKARTS] "books are fun, blah, blah, blah"

Dear Roberta,
A terrific interview, and it's terrific to watch you work on your books.
Thanks for sharing this!
Bertha Rogers

On 12 Dec 2008 at 18:31, Roberta Lavadour wrote:

> Oregon Public Broadcasting just aired a short segment on my studio work this week that you can view at:
>
> http://www.opb.org/programs/artbeat/videos/view/209-Roberta-Lavadour
>
> Needless to say, after making a bunch of books for the holidays, the studio doesn't look nearly that clean and organized.
Looking forward to the day that books are such a mainstream art medium that every
interview doesn't require an explaination of "artist's books".