Re: [BKARTS] modern techniques

Also just found an amazing online catalog of de Gonet's work at <http://www.aquiseencuaderna.com/pdf/gonet.pdf>. 61 pages of images in pdf format. There are also similar documents at the main site of <http://www.aquiseencuaderna.com/encuadernadores.html>. To the list of binders I mentioned in my earlier post I should also add Philip Smith...

p.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>