[BKARTS] Garage Annex School 2009 schedule, Easthampton, MA

Hello, friends:

We are pleased to announce that the 2009 workshop schedule is now live on our newly revamped web site at <http://garageannexschool.com>.

Please visit the site and browse through the workshop program. You may also be interested in our new Summer Institute.

Thanks for your attention. We hope to see you here!
Greta

Greta D. Sibley, Co-director
Garage Annex School, Inc.
One Cottage Street #5