Re: [BKARTS] 2009 Planner text blocks

Amy -

I ordered a few of the Talas text blocks and found them very easy to disassemble for re-sewing. They contain a bit of unexpected info in the first gathering - travel info, weather info, etc. specific to the UK, and it was easy to remove the first gathering altogether.

The paper has a nice feel and they're the perfect size.

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
Mission Creek Press  -  Desultory Press
http://www.missioncreekpress.com

Does anyone know a source in the US for purchasing an unbound, unsewn block
for yearly calendars?
I see the diary blocks available from Talas are sewn and glued. I am
looking for unsewn signatures if possible.