Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

J.E.Addison  wrote:

> I've found that mainly, Etsy is simpler for small sellers who don't have
> the time or money to set up, maintain and pay for their own domain, credit
> card processing fees etc. Etsy does all that for you

Yes, that's one of the things I like about Etsy. Also, they have forums, and
teams and other ways for creative people to connect with each other. There
are many places to sell your work online without having to build your own
website, and more being developed all the time (Etsy, Dawanda, ebay, 1000
Markets, etc.), so as with any other sales venue, you have to evaluate the
site and decide whether it's a good fit for you and your work.

Barbara