Re: [BKARTS] Reproduction endpapers?

Tawn...
I produce a very small line of late 19th century decorative floral pattern
papers that fit your descriptions.  Contact me offlist at
restorationbks@xxxxxxxxx and let me know what you're in need of, I'd be more
than happy to send a few sheets if it would help.  Good luck...

Michael Atha
Restoration Books
Bindery & Fine Press
435.757.4988