To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Etsy?

Actually, if an item sells on Etsy, the transaction fee is only 3.5% of the sales price. Even though the listing fee is 20 cents, I think Etsy's charges are considerably less overall than eBay's. And you can use Paypal on Etsy. I have a small Etsy "shop". I limit payment to Paypal without prior approval of some other method.

I prefer Etsy over eBay because it features and promotes mostly handmade items.

Mary Jane Henley