Re: [BKARTS] Bindery items for sale

I might be interested in your guillotine.  What size is it and how  much are
you asking?  I live in  Boston and travel often to Lee  where my daughter
lives, so it would be easy for me to pick it up, depending on  the size and type
of guillotine.  I'd appreciate any further information.  Thanks.

JudithCohen
SevenHillsBindery

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215195222x1200993641/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=82%26bcd=De