Re: [BKARTS] Bindery items for sale

Sorry for the reply to the list as a whole.  I don't usually do  that.  Judith

In a message dated 12/13/2008 1:30:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>BINDERY ITEMS FOR SALE
>
>Greetings!
>
>I  have a number of bindery items for sale, some of which are listed
>below. As I am selling my bindery, there are numerous additional
>pieces of equipment and supplies, so please ask if there is
>something you are looking for. All of the big or heavy items will
>need to be picked up (and disassembled, if necessary) by the buyer.
>For items such as the board shear or guillotine, I can recommend
>someone who is able to handle this kind of work.
>
>1. 45"  Jaques board shear
>2. Guillotine
>3. Various sizes of copy  presses
>4. Wooden antique chest of architectural drawers
>   (for storing large pieces of flat paper)
>5. Finishing  press
>6. Various other pieces of equipment, tools, and  supplies
>
>Feel free to reach me at 413-582-0021 or  Laurel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>If you would like to see the bindery in person to  see the full array
>of what is available, please let me know. I live in  Northampton, MA.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Laurel  Shortell

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215195222x1200993641/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=82%26bcd=De