From: Toby Millman <tobymillman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:11:59 AM
Subject: [BKARTS] letterpress in Detroit-Ann Arbor area

Hello -

I am looking for a letterpress printer who would be willing to exchange press time for free labor in Michigan --  in the Detroit or Ann Arbor area. I recently completed my first letterpress book during an artist residency and am hoping to do more. I would be willing to do things like distribute type or assist with general operations in exchange for occasional studio access. I can send a resume and references if requested.

Thanks,
Toby Millman

Toby Millman
MFA '07 University of Michigan, School of Art & Design
www.tobymillman.com