[BKARTS] Infinite Thread - new collaborative artist book

Dear List,
I recently posted my newest book to my blog, Rocinante Press (http://rocinantepress.blogspot.com/), which I invite you all to take a look at. It consists of screen prints and letterpress on a shaped-deckle handmade paper accordion, with the paper made from a combination of cotton and silk.

It is my most recent collaboration with fiber artist Marie Elcin (http://www.inliquid.com/artist/elcin_marie/elcin.php), with whom I have collaborated several times with in the past few years.

Comments are questions are welcome off-list. Thanks to all of you who take a gander!

Member Artist of www.inliquid.com