[BKARTS] Paper Dragon Books in the 21st century

He Blogs
She Blogs
You Blog
They Blogged
and now, I Blog.

In keeping with to Blog becoming a verb, Paper Dragon Books Inc is happy to announce that we started a blog, to highlight some of the more interesting discoveries during the working week.

We promise not to blog about the move, or what we had for lunch that day.  It will be strictly work only.

Please check it out and feel free to comment.

www.paperdragonbooks.blogspot.com

Gavin & Denise