[BKARTS] A solstice greeting, and Revels

Hello friends,

Those of you with an interest in lettering and graphic design might like a look at a recent offering on my blog, The Longest Night: Evolution of a Greeting Card. Many changes in production methods over the last 18 years! The sentiment still holds though, and is what I wish for all of you as we approach the shortest day and longest night of our solar year: a lighted candle as a symbol of hope in the darkest time, and the love of those around us.

And if any of you are near Oakland in California, or Houston, or New Hampshire, or Boston, you still have a chance to experience some Revels magic this coming weekend. For more information about my personal experiences with Revels, read my two other December posts. Go and see this show if you can. Revels needs you this year as much you need them!

Wishing you love and light this holiday season,

Cari

Referenced posts, in case the links don't come through in your email:

http://cariferraro.blogspot.com/2008/12/longest-night-evolution-of- greeting.html
http://cariferraro.blogspot.com/2008/12/danse-macabre-at-revels.html
http://cariferraro.blogspot.com/2008/12/why-i-revel.html

Cari Ferraro proseandletters.com cariferraro.blogspot.com