Re: [BKARTS] A solstice greeting, and Revels

"Here here!" on the Revels mention in Cari Ferraro's recent post. Seth and I spent Christmas in Maine one year and serendipitously found ourselves at the Revels performance in Boston on Solstice Night. It was a wonderful night. But if, like us, you're not near one of the cities that has a Revels, you can still capture a bit of the magic through their many CDs. The Revels spirit is a big part of our Decembers and Januarys here at Convivio Bookworks, and in our Book of Days.

http://www.revels.org/

It's good for the creative spirit.
John

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home... Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com