Re: [BKARTS] mimeograph machine

Emily, you might visit my web site

http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky/hectlinks.html

for sources.  Roberta Lavadour may have helpful info, too.

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID  83725
USA
(208) 426-1999 tel
(208) 426-4373 fax
ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky

>>> Emily García <gar.emi@xxxxxxxxx> 12/17/08 10:34 PM >>>
Hello all,

I have found a mimeograph machine for sale and I wonder if anyone on the
list has information about where to purchase supplies for them, specifically
the stencils and paper. Any information on a good informational resource
would also be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Emily