Re: [BKARTS] Reproducton endpapers

> I will be traveling to Munich and Rome in March. Can anyone recommend a
> good paper shop in Rome that carries decorative papers?

There are some extraordinary little family paper/art shops in the labyrinth
of streets to the south and east of the Pantheon, between there and Piazza
Venezia. Also a good chain shop straight south from the Pantheon, at Via
Vittorio Emmanuelle and Torre Argentina. Whiled away many afternoons amongst
these -- they were there ten years ago, and were still there five years ago,
so hopefully that means most if not all are still open today. Sorry no more
accurate locations for the smaller shops, but wandering is half the fun.

Curt
- - -
Curt Lund
Audience Development Manager
Minnesota Center for Book Arts
at Open Book . 1011 Washington Ave S, First Floor . Minneapolis MN 55415
Phone 612.215.2527 . Fax 612.215.2545 . clund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx