[BKARTS] Book-Arts-y Calendar from Zephyrine Press

Hello Book People,

Holiday Greetings to All!
(love the Revels and Solstice references -- we're seeing the Revels tomorrow night in Oakland, and having a Solstice Party on Sunday)

I'd like to announce my 2009 calendar that is now available......

AQUA CARTA 2009 CALENDAR

A fanciful calendar of water fragments from vintage maps which highlights ultimately unchartable seaways overlaid with charming typography - helpful to the traveler but belying what might actually be underneath the surface.

Printed giclée, hand-sewn, and signed and numbered in an edition of 50.
Size: 5.25" x 4.25" closed, 5.25" x 8.5 " open
US$15.00
plus $2 shipping, and tax for CA residents

Purchase & More info:
http://www.zephyrine.com/aquacarta/index.html

Thanks, Jocelyn

Jocelyn Bergen