Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Dec 2008 to 18 Dec 2008 (#2008-348)

The final issue of Umbrella Online and Umbrella is now available to anyone in the world
at www.umbrellaeditions.com You can now read Umbrella without any password or e-mail.
Just go to the website whenever you want to do research or read current or back issues.
I explain why I have had to end to journal after 31 years. Thanks you for your loyalty and
support.

Sincerely,

Judith A. Hoffberg