[BKARTS] Umbrella

The final issue of Umbrella Online and Umbrella is now available to anyone in the world
at www.umbrellaeditions.com You can now read Umbrella without any password or e-mail.
Just go to the website whenever you want to do research or read current or back issues.
I explain why I have had to end to journal after 31 years. Thank you for your loyalty and
support.

Sincerely,

Judith A. Hoffberg