Re: [BKARTS] Umbrella

Dear Judith,

I saw Bearice on Sat. night. We talked about B2E. It sounds like the priority is to get the domain transferred. Not sure to whom but it's important to have it in good hands to ensure its future.

I think that B has the necessary information. I amcopying her.

Please let me know what you would like to do.

Warm wishes from snowy NY.

Jim