Re: [BKARTS] Opinions about Temper products?

I don't know about the plough, but in my experience, the press and stand are
rather light weight for baking and the backing boards supplied have plastic
edges that will likely break if the backing hammer hits them.

Regards,

John MacKrell
---
Ann Arbor, Michigan