Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Dec 2008 to 18 Dec 2008 (#2008-348)

Help, please. I recently replaced my pc with a mac, and am now unable to open expand the headings of the Book-Arts mail which I receive daily in synopsis. Thank you.

Sorry if I have sent this to the general list, but at this point, I am more than a bit confused.

Mimi
MIMI  CHEN  TING
 painting . printmaking . performance
www.mimichenting.com