Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Dec 2008 to 18 Dec 2008 (#2008-348)

for Peter:
Thanks for the great suggestion about kneading leather to make it more pliable. Those fishskin leather spine pieces are tough little critters.
Jet

Peter D. Verheyen wrote:

No idea, but you are set to receive the HTML digest. I will not be able to help with this, but perhaps others will.

p.