Re: [BKARTS] Opinions about Temper products?

My experience when using a small press that is tightened by hand instead of presses that have press pins, a wooden or metal rod used to give more leverage when tightening, is that the book slides down  when backing not giving you the right shoulder.

After many frustrating projects I finally bought the press and plough from Hewit. It is wonderful and I am happy with its performance every time.

Jana Pullman
www.westernslopebindery.com