[BKARTS] Sharing ride to CBAA

I am attending the CBAA Conference at the University of Iowa and   was
looking into how to get to the Univ. from Cedar Rapids Airport and got in touch with
Airport Express- 319- 358 8000 or 800 383 2219. Their fee is $40 + 8
gratuities per person, but if 5 or more people sign up it goes down to $20 per person.
Would anyone that is attending like to join a pool and reserve the shuttle,
so as to cut costs down?

I am scheduled to land at Cedar Rapids Airport at 10: 48 on Jan 8, and would
be willing to wait. Please contact Maria at mgpstudio@xxxxxxxx

Thank you
Maria
Memory Press

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL
Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)