[BKARTS] Pensacola bookbinder

Since the article on abebooks appeared I am being deluged with e-mail about bookbinders in various parts of the world.
Most of the time I can refer to people I know but I am coming up blank on Pensacola Florida.
If there is anyone who would like a referral for some repair work, please e-mail me.
Thanks
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca