[BKARTS] Three Maine Book Artists

Dear Folks
I was in Maine recently and had an opportunity to interview three amazing book people--papermakers, letterpress printers and educators— Bernie Vinzani, Katie MacGregor, and Walter Tisdale. These interviews are available for free by going to iTunes and subscribing to the podcast BOOK ARTISTS AND POETS, or by going to our website and listening to them on your computer. These people remind me of all of the best that can be found in Book Arts. Happy holidays. Steve Miller

http://www.bookarts.ua.edu