Re: [BKARTS] headbands?

When I was in London for a conference, I bought a yard of stripped shirt fabric that I toned / aged. It is ideal for my purposes when wrapped around a cord. It seemed that most of the American shirt fabrics were not right (too wide of a strip), whereas the British fabric seemed appropriate.
Bill Minter