Re: [BKARTS] Gauze... I'm stupid????

The bleaching and sterilization applied to medical gauze could, in theory, weaken the fibres or reduce their longevity.
The bookbinding material is heavily starched to stabilize the weave and to make it easy to handle.

Surely Talas has some, but they might not call it "gauze", try "super", "crash", or "mull"

We also sell it as pieces cut to length off a roll. Our stock is about 37" wide.
-Audrey Hollinger
 the Papertrail Handmade Paper & Book Arts
 Waterloo ON Canada  N2J 4R1