Re: [BKARTS] Gauze... I'm stupid????

I long ago gave up using the mull (super, tarlatan, crash) that is commonly sold for bookbinding. For me, it is just too flimsy. What I use now is linen needlepoint fabric, the finest weave available (you can get it from JoAnn fabrics.)

This is what I have been using also.. and from the same source. Very inexpensive compared to some of the other options and quite durable. And a yard from a 56" wide bolt at around $6.00 does a LOT of books!